The Parent Advisory Committee’s mission is to strengthen the parent-teacher connection and overall assist with the children’s preparation for success in school. The Parent Advisory Committee is committed to enhancing the children’s activities through parent involvement, mutual support and parent education. The Parent Advisory Committee’s holds meetings for parents to provide input to the Preschool Sites’ programs. All parents are welcome and encouraged to attend.
The PAC helps bring to the table a variety of issues and concerns, such as:
- Understanding and acknowledging the program guidelines.
- Providing a forum for the parents to discuss mutual problems and concerns regarding students.
- Insuring the Achievers program works toward meeting its objectives and goals.
- Encouraging our youth to participate in Achiever program activities and remain in the program.
- Providing worthwhile programs to aid both parents and their youth to achieve and maintain successful lives.
- Sponsoring and participating in fundraising activities which provide financial support for social and educational youth activities.
- Volunteering time, effort, expertise and skills to ensure the program remains successful.