CAMPS - LOS CERRITOS YMCA
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, the Los Cerritos YMCA Day Camp Program ensures your child will have a safe positive environment to play, learn, and grow when school is out. Our activities, which range from leadership development, to sports and the arts, give your child the opportunity to become a confident kid today, and a healthier, happier grown-up tomorrow.
- Hours of Operation: 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Program Hours: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- The Los Cerritos YMCA Summer Day Camp Program is accredited by the American Camping Association (ACA).
- A nutritious morning snack and afternoon supper is provided.
- Full day camp programs require children to bring a sack lunch.
- Activities include, but are not limited to: swimming, low ropes, rock climbing, summer reading programs, computer lab, and arts & crafts.
At YMCA Camp Oakes, campers develop an appreciation for the outdoors, while forming new friendships and developing healthy life-long skills. Hundreds of campers come each summer to learn, grow and try new things.