CAMPS - LOS CERRITOS YMCA
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, the Los Cerritos YMCA Day Camp Program ensures your child will have a safe positive environment to play, learn, and grow when school is out. Our activities, which range from leadership development, to sports and the arts, give your child the opportunity to become a confident kid today, and a healthier, happier grown-up tomorrow.
- Hours of Operation: 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Program Hours: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Weekly Rate: $220/weekly
- A nutritious breakfast in the morning and a hearty snack in the afternoon. Funded by the USDA in partnership with the California State Department of Education.
- A nutritious morning snack and afternoon supper is provided.
- Full day camp programs require children to bring a sack lunch.
- Activities include, but are not limited to: swimming, low ropes, rock climbing, summer reading programs, computer lab, and arts & crafts.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
- Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- Email: email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
At YMCA Camp Oakes, campers develop an appreciation for the outdoors, while forming new friendships and developing healthy life-long skills. Hundreds of campers come each summer to learn, grow and try new things.