Registration is Now Open!
- Hours of Operation: 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Program Hours: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Weekly Rate: $265/Weekly
- $25/ Deposit *Applied to the last week of Summer Camp
- A nutritious breakfast in the morning and a hearty snack in the afternoon. Funded by the USDA in partnership with the California State Department of Education.
- The parent must provide a lunch!
- We accept third-party agencies like Children's Home Society, Crystal Stairs, and DCFS.
- PAPERWORK MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 12 pm before THE DESIRED START DATE OF CARE. ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 12 PM ON FRIDAYS AND REOPENS AT 9 am ON MONDAYS BEGINNING JUNE 5TH!
CRAFT: Craft Mondays! Campers will participate in a group or individual craft to help define motor skills, literacy, self-esteem, team building, and, most importantly, creativity!
PARK DAY: Park Days on held on Tuesdays! We will visit local parks within the community, and campers can participate in field games and other outdoor activities.
FIELD TRIPS: This Summer, most of our field trips will be off-site and held on Wednesdays. We will offer transportation using our YMCA vans or a school bus for no extra cost. This year, we will attend Colombia Space Center, Iceland, Harkins Theatre, Nature Center, Adventure City, Skyzone, Lagoon, John's Incredible, Splash, and Golf n Stuff. Please note that some field trips may change due to enrollment and weather.
SWIMMING: Los Cerritos YMCA Campers will attend the Bellflower Aquatic Center or Paramount Park Pool for a swim day every Thursday. Children can participate in a swim test to swim in the deep end. Swimming attire is required to participate in swim days. If the child does not have proper clothing, they will not be able to swim for the day and will have to sit out. Don't forget to pack your child with a towel, sunscreen, extra clothes, and swim clothes.
CULINARY: We offer culinary days on Fridays! Culinary has been a camper favorite over the past few years. Campers will learn the ingredients and participate in all the steps of creating their delicious dish! But most importantly, they will be able to enjoy their creations once completed!
- All registration must be completed online! Please see the link down below.
- CampDoc child profile must be completed at 100% to begin Day Camp!
- All payments will be automatically deducted on Wednesdays.
- Weekly registration will close at 12 pm every Friday.
- A Deposit of $25 is required and applied to your last week of camp.
- If you want to cancel your weekly enrollment, please do so on Wednesdays but not later than Friday by 12pm.
- Registration is based on a first-come, first-serve basis. We encourage everyone to register as soon as March 18th!
- We accept Third-Party Agencies such as Children's Home Society, Crystal Stairs, DCFS, and Pathways.
- In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by the USDA.