Lakewood Family YMCA Membership
More than a gym, a pool, or a place for fitness, Lakewood Family YMCA members experience a sense of belonging, achievement and friendship that’s hard to find anywhere else. With a mission centered on healthy living, youth development and social responsibility, the Lakewood Family Y brings people closer together through classes and programs for the whole family. When you join the Y, you’ll gain access programs, member benefit pricing and events . Ask about our PLUS membership so there are even more ways to get healthy and have fun. Join today!
Teen & Young Adult Memberships
Teens and young adults between the ages of 14-24 with proof of school ID and/or current college class schedule.
Adults 25-64 years of age.
Ages 65 years and up.
One Adult Household Family Membership
One adult and children ages 18 years and under, living in the same household (Children ages 18-24 currently enrolled in school may be added at no additional fee).
Two Adult Household Family Membership
Two adults and children ages 18 years and under, living in the same household (Children ages 18-24 currently enrolled in school may be added at no additional fee).
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||JOINING FEE||MONTHLY FEE||PLUS FEE|
|Teen & Young Adult||$25||$31||$33|
|1 Adult Family||$79||$68||$69|
|2 Adult Family||$79||$81||$83|
Benefits of the Lakewood Family Family YMCA
Experience the Y difference. For more than 100 years, the YMCA has been dedicated to strengthening our community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. More than just a gym in Lakewood, the Y is dedicated to improving your overall health and well-being by nurturing your mind, body and spirit.
- FREE Child Watch for family members
- Outdoor swimming pools for lap swim, open swim, aquatic exercise and more
- Full size basketball gymnasium
- Over 90 weekly adult group exercise classes
- Family/Youth events
- New-member orientations
Navigating your way through an unfamiliar space can be intimidating. All new members are offered a complimentary wellness orientation to gain some confidence around an unfamiliar space. Our goal at the Lakewood Family YMCA is to create a safe space all new members feel comfortable and welcomed right away.
All new members should consider a complimentary wellness orientation, offered year-round to ensure all members needs are being meet in our wellness center.
Introduce your friends and family to the Lakewood Family YMCA! As a YMCA member you may bring guests to the Y under the following guidelines:
- Maximum of one visits annually per free guest.
- Members must accompany their guests, who will check in, present photo I.D., and sign a waiver at the Welcome Center.
- All guests must follow The Lakewood Family YMCA policies and procedures.
- Guests of members may use Child Watch
- All guests under 18 must be accompanied by their parents or have a signed medical waiver on file.
Refer a Friend, Get a Discount on Membership!*
Encourage a friend to become a member of the Lakewood Family YMCA and you both will receive a discount.* Simply escort your guest to the Y and let the welcome center know that you are referring the new member. Spread the word with referral cards available at the Welcome Center.
Thank you for helping to grow the Lakewood Family YMCA.
* Restrictions apply, may not be combined with other offers; non-transferable non-refundable. Existing member must be in good standing for at least one month. Please see the Welcome Center for additional details.
To join us, please click the button below to download and complete the Membership Form. Bring this in to the branch that you will be attending. If signing up online, this form is still needed, you will be asked for the date you completed this form.