Change Agent Productions
Is a social enterprise comprised of youth developers who are also professional digital media artists and work alongside low-income youth on video productions, graphic and web design projects, digital media trainings, and audio/visual services and support. We emphasize detail, quality, creativity and promptness.
Change Agent Productions (CAP) provides youth development and workforce opportunities to at-risk and low-income, urban high school and college-age youth through professional real-world experiences and Internships. We are professionals passionate about visual language and dedicated to teaching corporate skills to youth from traditionally underrepresented communities.
• Video Production: Public Service Announcements, Instructional Videos, Narrative and Live events
• Graphic Design: annual reports, conference booklets, logos, banners, and brochures
• Digital Photography: Head shots, family portraits, and event photography
• Consultation & Computer Lab Design: school labs, community technology centers and purchasing of technology
• Staff Development Training: Youth Development, 21st Century Skill Sets, Project-Based Learning and Digital Media Arts training (video, graphic design and music).