Looking for a great program for the entire family? Join Salsa, Sabor Y Salud! This program will focus on family health and well-being. Participants will learn how to improve their family's nutrition through meal preparation, food education and will be also be engaged in fun fitness activities.
Come and join other families as we seek to improve the wellness of the entire family and give you the tools to be successful.
Days/Times:Fridays from 6:00pm-7:00pm
What does this program include?
- Access to our Wellness Center with our cardio and strength training equipment
- Access to our heated outdoor 25-yard pool
- A 6-week fitness orientation
- UNLIMITED group exercise class
- Dance classes • Child watch services
- Reduced fees for other Y programs. You can enroll at the Y today!
Members: $40 , Non-members: $60
Who Helps Fund the Program?
Salsa, Sabor y Salud is a program developed by the National Latino Children's Institute (NLCI) with funding from Kraft Foods and its Foundation; Salsa, Sabor y Salud is a program whose copyright and trademark is owned by the National Latino Children's Institute.