The Y continues to be a leader in childcare and education and we have been committed to meeting the needs of the Greater Long Beach Community. As school districts continue to alter their plans in light of the current pandemic, we realize that parents need our support now more than ever.
Y Camp Academy is an in-person program supporting students who are e-learning through their school district. This camp is sure to support your child's virtual learning and keep them active and engaged during the day.
To help your child stay on task, avoid backslides during their school's virtual learning program, and support our children’s academic, physical, and mental health the Y has created a fun, safe, controlled environment in which your child can continue their educational journey with the support of a great team. Your child will benefit from:
- Lower group size than a traditional classroom setting at school
- Peer-to-peer interaction
- An infusion of physical activities and fun brain breaks every day to support the body, mind and spirit!
- Independent reading
- Nutritious snacks provided (AM/PM snacks)
- Part-time (3days per week) & full-time (weekly) rates available
- Continuing health & safety protocols to ensure our locations remains safe for children, staff, and families.
Please choose your YMCA branch below to register for Day Camp